Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Shit stain my insurance doesnt cover. (or Another Ramos...of my assholes!!1)

RE:Monday, Marxx 15, 201x 10:xx AM
From: "Ken S."
To: "Spike Anderson"
I said it once before and I'll say it again. Leave us the fuck alone! We aren't even in the same band anymore.

Guess what?! Ken Stamos is a piece of shit. I used to play slide guitar for that scumbag and he never paid me then he stole my last tab of acid. He's lucky I don't find out where he sleeps and order "Tommy C." to blow mud on him after finishing a microwave burrito bought at an Exxon/Mobile. Oh shit!!!!!11 I sure got Exxon/Mobile good, maybe now they'll send me a half-assed email and have something else in common with "Ken Stamos." I sure could use something to wipe my ass with!!1

Now you might be asking yourself.."what's the other thing spike?" Well Just like everyone that works for Exxon/Mobile, Ken Stamos should have been a blowjob.




Email Ken Stamos at cata1ystk@hotmail.com and tell him to put the guitar down or at least return my acid tab!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Spike Anderson T-shirt

The Spike Anderson T-shirt
click image to email us with your shirt size and color for a $20 shirt