Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Worse Than The Bullshit "Monthly Mashup Night" at The Echo

$400,000 of research grants and you get a lazy ass robot that can't play more than 2 notes a minute. Now, if they wanted to get that same kind of performance for less money, they need to give me a call. I could just give a marginally talented junkie burnout member of The Darkness $2 and a six pack of Keystone Light and take the rest as part of my "skag money" payment. Wishful thinking? Fuck you!

At least maybe then the music might be somewhat in time. I'll have to check, but I think they already invented a robot that can count to four. So what's your excuse, fuckbot?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Spike Anderson T-shirt

The Spike Anderson T-shirt
click image to email us with your shirt size and color for a $20 shirt