Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hitler Mustache aka Redondo Beach Hobo Buttbroom



Now the Spikester doesn't normally watch basketball. Shit, I got a better chance hangin' out on Pico just on the off chance I'll get to see a junkie get hit by a bus. At least that is unscripted, unless I push them in front of the bus - but only on slow days. But I have to say I'll be watching more basketball from now on after I saw Michael Jordan rockin' the Hitler Mustache.

"Maybe Jordan feels he simply transcends the clear cultural need to avoid looking like history's most vile psychopath. Maybe he's on a quest to reclaim a symbolic styling of the industrial working class, and a mediocre underwear ad seemed like the right forum. Or maybe the copywriters simply loved the irony of mocking some poor guy's "bacon neck" while the star of the ad blatantly sports a damn Hitler 'stache."

-Guy that regularly ties me off.

3 comments:

  1. Duuude...wtf is a "buttbroom"??

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you gotta ask you can't afford it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A buttbroom is a fortunately placed mustache upon the upper lip of someone who regularly combs another's ass with his tongue. Capiche?

    - Tommy C.

    ReplyDelete

The Spike Anderson T-shirt

The Spike Anderson T-shirt
click image to email us with your shirt size and color for a $20 shirt