Friday, February 11, 2011

Los Haters the Needle in my Eye

So, apparently some scum fucks are trying to make Arizona a facist state. Well, they're already a racist state, so..they're already halfway there. Oh, sorry wrong blog.
Spike here and I am hopping mad. The man wants to take away my coke and needle tacos along with my heroin-infused milkshakes that I get at the Umberto's taco truck on Pico. It seems mexican-americans weren't content to just leave things alone, I mean hey man they got a song in a big movie, right?





Ain't that enough?!!1


Well they just had to fucking go and offend everyone by trying to become a citizen and make a decent life for their families. Shame on you Mexican-Americans. You clearly don't love this land of freedom enough or God would have let you be born here. All that's left to do is go back to what I was doing in the first place before I wrote all this shit...smoking cockroaches:

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Spike Anderson T-shirt

The Spike Anderson T-shirt
click image to email us with your shirt size and color for a $20 shirt