Monday, June 21, 2010

Joseph Lieberman is a punk ass!!!!!!11

So, that fucker Joe Lieberman(the guy who used to be a democrat and is now a republican) has a new idea for the internet. He wants the president to be able to shut it down via a "kill switch." I can't read but my roommate Larry was nice enough to read it through a microphone for me(bad side effect of too many reds).
Want to see how this shithead voted? Well, usually I charge a handful of amyls and a couple drags of nitrous but hey I'm feeling "medicated" so why the fuck not?

www.votesmart.org/voting_category.php?can_id=53278

The guy is a pussy because now he's "backing off" according to Yahoo news. Look it up shit stain!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Spike Anderson T-shirt

The Spike Anderson T-shirt
click image to email us with your shirt size and color for a $20 shirt