Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I threw the first punch in Arizona



Preach on.....to the choir. Normally, I wouldn't go to Jello Biafra for some intelligent thought...(hey this is the man who thought a space punk version of "Moon Over Marin" was a good idea)...but this microdot gobbler actually has a coherent conversation with at least 5 or 6 concertgoers. This issue is extremely important as Spike Anderson, Esquire, has been threatened with legal action by the Culver City Library for my blogspot media empire. Of course it has nothing to do with my blog but rather I was caught sticking my johnson into the hard drive. But it wasn't my fault, why can't they make my mescaline a little less pure?!?

On A Side Note: It has been reported that after Biafra's grandstanding, the crowd injected paste, rubbed their crotches together, and drove home on their vespas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Spike Anderson T-shirt

The Spike Anderson T-shirt
click image to email us with your shirt size and color for a $20 shirt