Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Billy Bob's Thorton's Band - My New Pet Project

So I've seen the future of music, fuckos, and this is it: Billy Bob Thorton on stage every night glaring at an audience and refusing to play. What I need is someone to represent Meth-Lab-And-Trailer-Park America, and we all know that Ken Ramos already has a band. Now watch this and get ready to start counting the cash:

You can see the stunned look in his eyes; a coked up deer caught in coked up headlights...made of coke.

If that ain't performance art then you must have gone blind diddling yourself to Regina Spektor album covers while you practice trying to look cool in the mirror, pole vaulter. LA now belongs to Billy Bob and his inability to answer simple fucking questions without revealing huge flaws in his personality and/or PCP induced brain damage.

At his next trainwrec--I mean show, I'll be waiting backstage with a fistful of roofies (to make him pliable) and a lifetime contract to Spike Anderson's BugFuck Records. As a signing bonus, I won't knee him in the balls violently until he blacks out and then steal his wallet.

And this is just stage one of my grand business plan. Swallow your last white cross and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Spike Anderson T-shirt

The Spike Anderson T-shirt
click image to email us with your shirt size and color for a $20 shirt