Sunday, November 21, 2010

It doesn't take much to get media coverage these days. So fundamentalists are idiots--what else is new? And yet apparently the super-heroin that just arrived in LA isn't newsworthy. That skag baron Savage Henry is kicking back in a Koreatown motel room, playing grab ass with the maids and laughing while we're reading about some righteous dickhead who had swinger sex but still feels he can dictate morality to us...did I forget to mention that you can get super pure heroin now?!?

Pure skag is arriving by the van load in Glendale as we speak. This is the best thing to come across the border from Mexico since Dora the Explorer...or maybe "Lean Like a Cholo"

Quoting the article now, some fuck said this: "These kids out here are being introduced to real serious drugs, dirt cheap, and they don't know how pure and dangerous they are." Finally some good news for a change!! But goddamnit, these gold brickin' kids wouldn't know a real drug if I held them down in the bathroom of The Smell and shot 'em up with whatever lint I found in the pockets of my shitty flight jacket.

Hey, you can't judge me until you've walked a mile in the plastic bags I use for shoes. Or spent a week living in the crawlspace I sleep in above my band's rehearsal room. Here she is, home sweet home:
Note the piss jug on the left (also my pillow), and the pipe that I scavenge for bong parts. Finally, see that white powder everywhere? The whole place is covered with a fine dusting of coke for easy snorting. Of course, when it comes time for someone else to rehearse there I have to go to a pay-by-the-hour motel and seethe bitterly until I can crawl back up there, but it's a small price to pay for living in my own filth and not bathing for weeks at a time. You've got to be willing to do what it takes to make it (except for getting a day job and actually buying a place with a shower), and if you're not even playing in a band and don't need to "make it" anywhere except the corner of Pico and Slauson you can just get hammered and jerk off into another band's headphones when no one's looking.

1 comment:

  1. Lean Like A Cholo
    (chorus)
    "Lean Guey Back, Guey Back...Bendejo Guey"

    ReplyDelete

The Spike Anderson T-shirt

The Spike Anderson T-shirt
click image to email us with your shirt size and color for a $20 shirt