Monday, September 20, 2010

Viewer Mail

I get a lot of viewer mail as you can imagine(almost as much as I get VD in my ear canal). Mostly, its bullshit like "Spike how can I learn not to play my instrument and be a totally useless fuckwad." I normally would say to drink some paint thinner(that shit will mellow you right out) or better yet stick your dick in a wall socket so you might fucking wake up and stop being a "Ken Ramos." That guy is a shit stain waiting to happen.
Anyway, I have found the way. Before I show you this clip I must warn you that these assholes couldn't play anything told to them, so why the fuck are they putting their "jams" on You Tube?! I swear to god if I don't keep finding these useless hipsters desperately spinning their wheels I'm going to run out of material. Thankfully, there are enough shitheads with massive egos and no talent flooding los angeles. You're Welcome:

2 comments:

  1. Wow is that weak rail actually playing an electric stand up bass?


    Waste of a Gibson: you have to be unique man

    Scally Cap Yeast Infection: *snorrrrt* um, stand up bass.....?

    Waste of a Gibson: no, fuck you man, this is not 1995!

    Scally Cap Yeast Infection: *snorrrrrrrt, snifff* what if it is electric.

    Waste of a Gibson: finger my anus and drive me to Canter's and you're in the band!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Korg, check!
    Beard, check!
    White belt, check...wait, make sure the buckle shows, check!
    Cool "rare" records from amoeba...err ebay, check!
    Beatles height guitar placement, check!
    Abortions COMMENCE!

    ReplyDelete

The Spike Anderson T-shirt

The Spike Anderson T-shirt
click image to email us with your shirt size and color for a $20 shirt