Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spike vs. Internet: Round 3,423

- Jeff A Page:
A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO U LEFT A VERY NEGATIVE COMMENT ABOUT ONE OF MY BOXING EVENTS.WHAT WAS IT THAT U DID NOT LIKE? I AM ALWAYS TRYING TO IMPROVE MY EVENTS AND I AM OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT IT IS THAT I NEED TO CORRECT.THANKYOU.

- Spike Anderson:
What warranted my negative comment? Bad cuts of skag. I need more fresh, pure heroin at these events to keep the monkey offa my back enough to enjoy them.

- Jeff A Page:
what the fuck r u talking about?just talk plain english and were u even there?

- Spike Anderson:
Is anyone really "here" or is life just an illusion caused by PCP? Whoa, shit's gettin' philosophical.

- Jeff A Page:
ok,i can see this is just a waste of my time and you are an obvious idiot who has done too many drugs and fried your brain.

- Spike Anderson:
Air guitar solos!!!111 middly middly mee mee MEWW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Spike Anderson T-shirt

The Spike Anderson T-shirt
click image to email us with your shirt size and color for a $20 shirt